Daily Makeup SurveyTuesday, November 17, 2009
I saw this on Make-up & Beauty.ie! Check out her blog:
1. What time did you do your makeup today? 7:00 am
2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used? My ELF stuff. Only $1!
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? My small eyes, and uneven skin tone.
4. Did you apply false eyelashes? No, they're a pain. But okay for an occasion
5. Did you do anything while applying make-up? Tried to watch my puppy so she wouldn't get into trouble!
6. Biggest make-up mishap today? All my eyeshadow was done and I was applying liquid liner and when correcting it with a q-tip it just smeared back everywhere and ruined my eyeshadow.
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind? I certainly did, check out my inspiration picture on the left side of my blog.
8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine? Mascara! I'm SO picky.
9. What part of your routine is the most fun? Eyeshadow.
10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? Mascara the most, and then eyeliner. I look like I'm tired without it.
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow? I love colorful. But I just did shades of gray today.
12. Liquid or mineral foundation? Mineral. I hate the liquid. I use Loreal Bare Naturale
13. Do you do your hair or make-up first? I do my makeup first
14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day? No, I just have a few things that stay in my purse for touch-ups.
15. When did you finish your make-up? 7:20-7:25. I take a while!
Comment with your answers or if you re-used this!