Winter EyesSaturday, February 06, 2010
I was stranded at home for 2 days with this crazy blizzard and decided to try some new makeup looks. We got 2 1/2 feet! Its crazy. So I guess with the snow and cold weather I was feeling the cooler colors. Here's what I came up with...
I used the Coastal Scents 88 palette and Sigma brushes.
1) Prime eyes with ELF Mineral Eye Primer
2) Using a Sigma SS239 apply Coastal Scents 88 Eye Color Palette light aqua color (6th from the left, 2nd down) all over the lid
4) Take a SS275 and apply a light blue (6th from the left, 3rd down) to the inner corners and lower lash line
3) Using a SS217 apply a periwinkle color (6th from the left, 2nd from the bottom) on the outer half of the lid, and bring it out and a little over the crease
4) Take a SS239 again with a deep purple color (bottom row, 4th from the right) and apply it to the middle of the lid, to blend the colors together
5) Then using a SS219 get a navy blue (bottom row, 6th from the left) and apply it to the outer V
6) Next take a SS224 and a highlight shade (first row on the left, 5th down) and apply it to the brow bone and blend the crease
7) Next I lined my waterline with Milani Color Brilliance in Aqua
8) Then I lined my entire eye with Mary Kay Eyeliner in Navy, and winged it out a bit
9) I curled my lashes and finished off with Dior Diorshow Mascara in Black
And that's it! Comment if you guys liked it!
Check out my previous post on staying moisturized this winter and enter my giveaway!