Brown Smokey Eye LookSaturday, July 10, 2010
1. Almay Intense I-Color in Trio for Browns (light highlight shade) all over lid and up to brow bone using a SS239 flat shader brush.
2. Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette medium brown shade (last row, third from the bottom) on the outer half of the eye and the crease using a SS217 crease brush.
3. Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette dark brown color (last row, second from the bottom) in the outer-V using a SS219 pencil brush.
4. Same dark brown with pencil brush on the lower lashline.
5. Same highlight color from Almay in the inner corner with a pencil brush.
6. Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in brown, lining the entire eye and water line and winging it out a bit.
7. Loreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara in Blackest Black.
And thats it!
What is your favorite color to do a smokey look with?
Comment with your thoughts!