Kat Von D Halloween MakeupTuesday, October 26, 2010
I did this Kat Van D look on a friend for Halloween. Its a gorgeous dark smokey eye with bright red lips and cheeks. Kinda dramatic- but perfect for Halloween. Using a liquid liner, I did the signature tattoos of the starts and the vine. (She added a flower fake tattoo in front of the start of the vines).
Products I used are:
- NYX For Your Eyes Only Smokey Eyes
- MAC eyeshadow in Carbon
- Urban Decay 24-7 liner in Zero
- Maybelline Line Stilletto Liquid Liner
- Loreal Telescopic Mascara
- Coastal Scents Professional Blush Palette
- Rimmel Lipstick
What are you guys going to be for Halloween?
I need ideas for what I should be! Help!
Enter my giveaway!!!
Follow me on Twitter or re-Tweet this!