Battle of the Brands/VIDEO: Revlon Lip Butters vs. L'Oreal Color Rich BalmsTuesday, February 28, 2012
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter
- From Revlon.com... "- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156% - Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth - Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine - Available in 20 luscious shades"
- Ingredients like jojoba oil, beeswax, shea butter, mango, and coconut oil
- Revlon Lip Butters are about $7.50 at the drugstore, or between $6.50-$7.50 on Amazon.
- From LorealParisUSA.com..."This tinted SPF 15 lip balm provides a hint of luscious, kissable color, smoothing lips instantly and for a full 8 hours of continuous hydration. Lips are softer and more supple all day long—and keeps conditioning even after it’s been removed. Available in 8 wearable shades."
- Ingredients like shea butter and SPF
- L'Oreal Color Riche Balms are about $8 at the drugstore, or Amazon.
♥♥SALE/COUPON OF THE DAY♥♥
Walgreens: FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders of $25 or more. No promo code needed. Offer is now ONGOING!
♥ My favorite makeup brushes: http://bit.ly/o77rXI
♥ Discount designer clothing & makeup: http://bit.ly/o9niYB