Mini Spring Haul! Bargains! Charlotte Russe and Old NavySaturday, March 17, 2012
From left to right:
- The jean shorts are from Charlotte Russe and were only $15, but are listed as $25 online. These are my favorite type of shorts because they are not too short, but still a good length. And you can wear longer shirts and not look like you're not wearing pants. They are very comfortable too since they are a thin fabric and stretchy.
- The sandals are from Charlotte Russe and were $17.50. I love these! Although they are not that comfortable, they are super cute! They are T-strap with a white patent leather and a big bow on the top.
- The scarf is from Charlotte Russe and was $9.50. This is a gorgeous pink, purple, and navy floral infinity scarf. This is going to be so cute with just a white tee and jeans shorts.
- The white tank is from Old Navy and was only $7. I found this and the next item on the clearance rack. The tank is very thin and has two layers and comes in a knot in the back. I got this in a large so I could wear it with a neon bandeau. Here I show it with an old bandeau from WetSeal, but I plan to get a neon pink one soon.
- The red/coral tank is from Old Navy and was $7, but is listed online as $14. This is a sheer chiffon material and is a bright reddish coral with small white polka dots. This top looks way cuter on when worn with a skinny belt to cinch the waist. They have it in other colors too!
P.S...Congrats to Elle for winning my design giveaway! Check out GlammedUpDesigns for details.
♥ My favorite makeup brushes: http://bit.ly/o77rXI
♥ Discount designer clothing & makeup: http://bit.ly/o9niYB