Best Denim Shorts for Bigger Thighs & ButtMonday, July 22, 2013
- Stay away from super low rise cuts
- Stay away from anything too short (look for at least 3-4 inches in the inseam)
- Make sure they are the right size. Anything too tight will make legs look larger, and anything too loose will add bulk.
- Stay away from pockets that bulge out
- Look for frayed hems, to avoid pinched thighs
- Avoid tight cuffs unless they have frayed edges
- Darker washes have a slimming effect
- Fading and creasing (like in the first pair) also have a slimming effect)
- Shorter lengths elongate legs
- Go for stretchy materials (like the pink pair) to avoid muffin tops!
- Avoid the "highwaisted" trend going around. They tend to be super short and only make your tush look larger. (If you've found the perfect pair for high waisted denim PLEASE let me know!)
♥ My favorite makeup brushes: http://bit. l/o77rXI
♥ Discount designer clothing & makeup: http://bit.ly/o9niYB