Vitamin-C Metabolism Boosting Grapefruit Smoothie RecipeMonday, March 03, 2014
- 1 grapefruit (I used the precut kind so I can add some of the juice in, but you can use a fresh one too)
- 1 tangelo or orange of your choice
- 1 ripe banana (I use frozen bananas)
- Strawberries (as many as you like!)
- 2-3 tbsp Vanilla yogurt (or plain or greek)
- 1/2-1 tsp of honey (this is optional, but it helps cut down the tartness of the citrus)
Combine all ingredients and mix them in a blender. I use the Magic Bullet high speed blender.
Pin this recipe on Pinterest if you decide to try it out!
Check out my last recipe for an easy strawberry banana breakfast smoothie!
♥ Check out my latest video ♥
-How to Save Money on Makeup
♥ YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/GlamMeUp8
♥ DESIGN WEBSITE: http://www.glammedupdesigns.com
♥ TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/GlamMeUp
♥ EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/GlamMeUp8
♥ GOOGLE+: http://plus.google.com/+GenaM
♥ INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/glammeup
♥ PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/GlamMeUp