Casual Fall Outfit of the DayFriday, September 18, 2015
Happy [casual] Friday! Although its not technically fall yet, I can't help but get a little excited when we have a few chilly days. Like I said in my last Fall Fashion Picks post, I've been craving new fall clothing like crazy! Now that I've moved away from the coast its a LOT chillier and fall comes much faster. Definitely an adjustment but I love switching up my wardrobe.
Today's outfit is super casual and comfortable, and one that I actually wore to work. Luckily in my office the dress code is very laid back, so I typically wear a variety of outfits whether it be jeans or dresses. This ones also affordable of course!
- Iris Los Angeles black/white striped sleeve baseball tee from Ross
- High rise skinny medium wash jeggings from American Eagle
- Black faux-leather bomber jacket from Target
- Candie's lace-up black ankle boots from Kohl's
- Gold clover earrings from Charming Charlie
- Michael Kors Gold Parker Chronograph Watch