VIDEO: How to Apply Mascara Like a Pro & Prevent SmearsWednesday, June 15, 2016
Nothing is more frustrating then spending time on your eyeshadow, and ruining it in an instant because your mascara got all over your lids. This is likely on of the most common makeup problems, so I thought it was perfect for my series about problem-solution makeup. I'm sharing a few tips to apply mascara without getting smudges and smears, and save you time!
- Sit down with your elbow on a flat surface to help keep your hand steady.
- Use a makeup mirror and angle it upwards underneath your face so you can look down into the it.
- Tilt your head back to apply mascara on top.
- Hold a notecard or e.l.f. Mascara And Shadow Shield over your lids while applying mascara to prevent it from getting on your lid.
- Avoid pressing too firmly into your lashes, and work slowly.
- Wait for top mascara to dry before moving to the bottom.
- When applying on the bottom, tilt your mirror down and your chin down. Hold your mascara vertical for better control.
- If you get mascara on your skin, wait for it to dry then gently remove with a dry cotton swab.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter
Check out my latest video:
-Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Makeup Tutorial, Review, & Giveaway