VIDEO: Weird Beauty Hacks Tested! Beer for Hair Growth, PeptoBismol Face Mask, Garlic for Strong Nails?!Sunday, July 31, 2016
Garlic for Strong Nails:
- Garlic contains selenium, which supposedly can make your nails grow faster and stronger
- Crush a fresh garlic clove and rub on nails. Or use a cotton swab dipped in garlic juice from minced garlic in a jar.
- Let sit for 1.5 hrs
- Beer contains proteins to help repair damaged hair. It also has B vitamins, maltose, sucrose, and biotin which are known to help strengthen hair and make it appear thicker.
- First boil one bottle of dark beer until it reduces. This will remove the alcohol which can dry out hair.
- Allow beer to cool and apply it to your hair. I mixed mine with my cleansing conditioner to help lather and then rinsed.
- Although commonly used for an upset stomach, Pepto-Bismol contains salicylic acid and aspirin, both which are known to prevent and heal acne.
- Apply all over face using a synthetic brush or fingers. Also can be applied as a spot treatment.
- Leave on for at least 15 minutes and rinse. Follow up with a moisturizer.
- Listerine contains essential oils such as menthol and eucalyptus, which have known anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Vinegar's acidic and antifungal properties help soften dry skin.
- Combine 2 cups of water with 1 cup of mouthwash and 1 cup of vinegar.
- Soak feet for at least 15 minutes
- Use a scrub, abrasive cloth, or pumice stone to wipe away dead skin.
Check out my video on How to Get Rid of Dead Skin on Feet
Check out my latest video:
-Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation Review