VIDEO: How to Straighten Hair Without DamageWednesday, October 05, 2016
Having naturally curly hair, I'm always super hesitant about straightening my hair because it's so prone to damage. I love switching up my hair from curly to straight, and am always looking for ways to prevent split ends and breakage.
I've recently been testing the Briogeo Rosarco Blow DryPerfection + Heat Protectant Creme, which is designed smooth and protect hair when straightening up to 425 degrees. It contains rosehip, argan, and coconut oils that helps hydrate the hair while adding shine.
After washing and applying the product I noticed instantly that my hair was smoother but not weighed down. I sectioned off my hair to ensure the product was distributed evenly. I then blow dried my hair using a large round brush and concentrator nozzle. Since my hair is super curly, I had to finish off with a flat iron to get it totally straight.
Since the creme helped smooth out my hair, I didn't have to use as high of a heat setting on my flat iron. I also only had to run it down each strand once or twice. This also helped prevent damage while flat ironing.
- Briogeo Rosarco Blow DryPerfection + Heat Protectant Creme
- QT Performance Blow Dryer with concentrator nozzle attachment
- Conair large round brush
- Bio Ionic 10X Pro Styling Iron
- How to Repair Damaged Hair & Prevent Breakage
- Top 10 Curly Hair Hacks: Fight Frizz & Get Bouncy Healthy Curls
- Vibrating Flat Iron?! Does it work? Bio Ionic Flat Iron Review
Check out my latest video:
-Popsugar September Must Have Unboxing