VIDEO: New at the Drugstore Fall Makeup Tutorial/ReviewThursday, October 27, 2016
With fall in full swing, there's loads of new beauty products hitting the shelves at drugstores. I love browsing isles to see what new items I can review. I picked up several ranging from foundation, eyeshadow, lipstick, liner, and more to test out for you all. Some are more in depth reviews, and others are first impressions.
I created this simple, everyday fall look using neutral and olive tones paired with a mauve lip--my go-to for fall.
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette
- Covergirl TruNaked Goldens Eyeshadow Palette
- Wet n Wild Felt Tip Liquid Liner
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, Tea & Cookies
- e.l.f. Perfect Finish HD Setting Powder
- Coastal Scents Eyebrow Kit
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector, Flowerchild
- bellaPierre Lip Liner, Cinnamon
Check out my other product reviews
Other makeup tutorials
SHOP MY BLOG SALE
Check out my latest video:
-Products I've Used Up - Eyeliners, Powder Foundations, & More!