VIDEO: Ridiculously Easy Drugstore Makeup for the Average Skilled PersonSaturday, October 29, 2016
After talking with so many people in my life, and doing many people's makeup, I was inspired to create a tutorial that catered to the average person. Although many of you who follow my channel love makeup and I'm sure do more than the average person, most don't have time on a daily basis for a full, professional style makeup look.
This is an easy every day, minimal makeup look using all drugstore products WITHOUT brushes. Not using brushes was extremely tough, but I tried my best to utilize the applicators that came with the products. This look also uses minimal products and also skips things that requires more skill like contouring, highlighting, winged liner, etc.
If you want to get affordable, high quality brushes, I recommend the e.l.f. Cosmetics ones.
- e.l.f. BB Cream
- e.l.f. Under Eye Conceal & Highlight
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte Plus Poreless Powder
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush, Plum Wine
- applied with e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush
- Milani Stay Put Brow Pomade, Dark Brown
- Covergirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette, Goldens
- Covergirl Ink It Eyeliner Pencil, Brown Ink
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- e.l.f. Moisturizing Lipstick in Marsala Blush
Check out my Back to Basics series for beginner makeup tips
Beginner on a Budget series
Check out my latest video:
-New at the Drugstore Fall Makeup Tutorial & Review